Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mad

So, I ran into my dad, and I'm feeling my heart about to like puncture, as I was eating Texas toast.  I realized that very famous people are taking liberties to affect my sensibilities because they feel they will be hurt by others if they don't.  I couldn't easily control what came up, really.  I mean, what, is everything the result of fate?  I know it's a big deal, but I guess it happens.  I'm just upset that people are making such a big deal of it and that before things were normal.  Why did we get so hyper-sensitive, and why did people trust in this way of reasoning, of thinking that we should submit ourselves to fate and see what happens?  Like, it's like following a formula, and you think if you're good, you're good, and you don't care to tell people that they might be hurting themselves or "finding out" something they want them to believe.  I have no clue what this rubbish is nor where it stems from.